17 May 2008

Weekly Announcements - 17 May 08

Bonnie Vanak received a great Booklist review for The Scorpion and the Seducer, which called her writing "splendidly sensual and delightfully different."

***

Jennifer Mueller received a "Top Pick" review from Romance Readers at Heart for "Havana Holiday" and a B Review from Dear Author for "Egyptian Days" and "Egyptian Nights." Jayne of Dear Author writes:
One thing I know is that I'll always get something new and different when I begin one of your stories. I realize I mention the unusual settings you utilize in almost every review but I appreciate it so darn much that it just has to be said.
***

Join us Sunday when Michelle Moran will be discussing her gorgeous novel NEFERTITI and giving away a free copy!

***

We'll also draw the winner of a copy of Jan Scarbrough's My Lord Raven. Leave a comment for your shot at winning.

***

Have a good weekend. If you have an announcement to make for next week, email Carrie. See you next week...