06 May 2011

Weekly Announcements - 6 May 2011


Lorelie Brown’s CATCH ME, out July 18th from Carina Press, has its brand-spanking new cover!



Ok, so the first draft of this post had an excited-but-professional announcement here, in third person. But who am I fooling? Y'all can so easily look up and see that I'm the one that posted. And I'm really only robbing myself of an opportunity to say: Oh Mah Lawd. I adore this cover so freaking much. I'm so absolutely, insanely thrilled with what Carina Press did. I'm a lucky girl.

***

Blythe Gifford is pleased to announce HIS BORDER BRID
E is a finalist in the Short Historical category of The Readers Crown, the reader-judged contest affiliated with RomCon.



She’s super excited! IN The MASTER’S BED was a finalist last year. It only goes to show that Blythe writes wonderful romances!

***

Carrie Lofty’s PORTRAIT OF SEDUCTION is now available for purchase from Carina Press! Don’t miss out on this sweeping story of Regency romance in Napoleon’s shadow! Plus, for a short time only, you can get the prequel, SONG OF SEDUCTION, for only $.99.

Join us Sunday when Carrie stops in for an interview and to give away a copy!