14 December 2006

Hello From Honolulu

Greetings!
I write romances from WWI - WWII. My first book, BLOOD MOON OVER BENGAL, was released in October '04. The second, BLOOD MOON OVER BRITAIN, in December '05. My third book, BLOOD MOON OVER BERLIN, is set for release in September '07. These books do not make a trilogy - they are completely unrelated except they are all romantic mystery/thrillers. A blood moon is an ill omen.
I have several more unusual time period books planned: a couple of roaring twenties, two post war, and a late '60s story. So much to write so little time:-)
I live in Honolulu with my husband Loren and the Princelings: two twenty-five pound Maine Coon monster cats, Dynofelis Fergus McMouser and Smilodon St. John Blue.

Morag

5 comments:

Delia DeLeest said...

Morag, you're here! Always good to see a fellow Hawaiian and early 20th century writer join in. Welcome!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting on my blog. It didn't take me long to find you here. Great pic, BTW. I'll add this link to my list of blogging authors.

Miss you...and Hawaii. :-(

Camilla said...

I've LOVED the Blood books thus far and can't wait for Berlin to be released! Welcome!

Morag McKendrick Pippin said...

Aloha Delia! Thank you for the welcome:-) When are you getting over to Oahu?

I miss you too, Carol!! Dallas here we come:-)

Camilla I'm thrilled that you enjoyed Bengal and Britain! Hope you like Berlin as well.

Glad to be here:-)

Marjorie Jones said...

Hi Morag! *waving* Love your books to death! And can't wait for Berlin.

I am looking forward to a roaring 20's book myself and can't wait to get started. I'm slated to begin that one late summer of 07.

The heroine in The Flyer kinda touches on it. She WAS a flapper in the states, then moves to a very isolated community in the Australian bush... she conforms. A little LOL.

Hugs,
M